In the table below we considered the most popular web hosting providers, which WordPress hosting services are the best according to our webmaster team analysis and expirience.
As you can see, Our experts and visitors 2019 BEST WordPress Hosting AWARD goes to Siteground.com, a well-known hosting service provider that’s been around for more than 10 years. Siteground is considered one of the best WORDPRESS hosting due to the high levels services and great customer support. Provided with free 1 click WORDPRESS installation it is great both for a small personal blog website or corporative website. With over 500,000 domain names under management it offers a great deal of flexibility. Their unique structure with servers on 3 continents (USA, Europe and Singapore) provides high qualitative services with great website speed – worldwide (Europe, America, Asia, Australia) . It also delivers better reliability and performance at great price plans, than most web hosts offer. If interested, we reccomend you to see SITEGROUND REVIEWS. But you make the final choice.
You can see also our CHEAP Hosting Top and our recent Hosting COUPONS 2019. You are also welcome to call us by our website chat in way we give you free advices and recommendations for your own current needs. Below this comparison table we present the WP hosting requierements and other interesting tips necessary to know.
Once you've created a website or a blog on WordPress, it's the time to choose a quality and reliable hosting for it, in other words the best WordPress hosting. There are many companies providing hosting services. All these providers have different tariff plans and technical characteristics. Here we will analyse how to choose the best web hosting for a website as well a the WP requirements to web hosting. We will also inform to what is generally necessary to pay attention when choosing a hosting provider. So, WordPress is a CMS with a great functional potential. Its requirements are not so severe as other popular CMS. However should be considered some important points when choosing hosting for it.
Hosting requirements imposed by WordPress.
Database. Wordpress uses a DATABASE (DB) where is stored all the information. Therefore, when choosing the tariff is necessary to ensure that it has at least one database. For WordPress 3.2, MySQL database requires version 5.0.15 or higher, and for WP versions 2.9, 3.0 and 3.1, it is sufficient availability of MySQL version 4.1.2 or higher.
Memory Limit for execution PHP script. The memory volume needed for WP CMS fast work depends on how many additional plug-ins you will use for your website or blog. To use your WordPress website with just few additional plug-ins it`s enough to have just 32 MB of memory.
Place in the site. Almost all hosting companies offer a large amount of disk space for your website files. In most cases, even this amount is not required it will be enough 100 - 150 MB of disk space, of course, if you do not plan to upload a variety of files, video files or a large number of images.
- PHP. The WordPress CMS is written in PHP, so hosting must maintain a specific version of the programming language. For WordPress version 3.2, you must have PHP version 5.2.4 or later, and for WordPress versions 2.9, 3.0 and 3.1 - the PHP version 4.3 or higher.
- Web server and platform. For normal operation of WordPress it is necessary to use the operating system Unix / Linux and Apache web server or NGINX.
When choosing web hosting for WordPress is necessary to pay attention also to the following points.
Now consider some aspects related to the choice of hosting that are not directly related to WordPress, but are also very important.
- Once the technical features necessary to pay attention to the speed and quality of technical support. If you have any trouble with hosting, you should be able to get help in quickly. It is necessary to give priority to those where support for hosting operates on a 24 \ 7, and there are several methods of communication, such as: e-mail, ICQ, online chat or phone.
- It is not bad to know what restrictions makes hoster to blogs that create an excessive load on the server. As long as your blog is still young and does not have much traffic, there are no problems in this regard. But when traffic starts to grow, it can create more load on the server and you will need to upgrade to a more expensive data plan or even take advantage of a dedicated server. It may happen at 3,000, 7,000 or 10,000 visitors, depending on hosting WordPress optimization degree as well as installed plug-ins number on the website or blog .
- Learn Does the hoster automatic creation of copies (backups) of your blog files and databases.This will allow you to restore the site and file database in the event that what or failures or your "crooked hand». For example, recently, I decided to experiment with something on your hosting, and inadvertently deleted all halyards one blog, but thanks to the automatic data recovery from backup all back in a few mouse clicks.
- The control panel, which is used to hosting should have an intuitive interface and allows you to perform many necessary operations. It is often used for this purpose CPanel, although recently hosting companies began to make very good options for their own hosting control panel.
- Pay attention to the geographical location of the server that will host your blog. It is best to give preference to servers located in the country on the audience, which designed your site. Thus, the pages of your blog will be somewhat faster to load the majority of its visitors.
- Pay attention to what time the company provides data services. It is best to give preference to the host, who work in the market, have at least a few years and have a certain authority. Thus, you can protect yourself from some unexpected trouble. For example, the fact that company because of failure of any contractual obligations or violations curtail its activities and all your money spent to pay for hosting, you have no one returns.
- Does the hoster has a trial period during which you can use free hosting services. Usually those hosting providers are confident in the quality of their services provide a great test period.
- Do you have different bonuses for the company's customers. For example, providing free domain or free use of services over time when you transfer from another blog host, and so on.
- Is there a possibility of installation of WordPress hosting control panel. Earlier, I mentioned that WordPress is not very picky about hosting, as compared to other popular CMS. Therefore, when choosing hosting for WordPress, you first need to pay attention to web hosting providers with a good quality-price ratio.